Monday, November 17, 2014

Brittany and David's Wedding invitations


 I'm so excited to share with you these beautiful invitations I designed for Brittany and David.

When Brittany contacted me a few months ago to design her and David's wedding invitations, I couldn't hide the excitement. Her sister Bianca got married a few years ago and that was one of the first invitations I ever designed (click here to view their invites) and still to date, one of my all time favourites.

Brittany and David are a young and vibrant couple that got married this past weekend. I went to the venue in the morning to set up all the special stationery details and must say that everything looked stunning. Thank you to my patient husband for all the help setting up menus and macaroons boxes for each guest and applying the vinyl details to the floors - you really are the bestest.

Today I'm sharing some photographs of Brit and David's wedding invites, which I totally love. The colour scheme for their wedding was gold (my fav), blush pink and white. The wedding invitation suite included a main card that unfold to give a 3D look with a photo taken by the talented Sophie Smith, a details card and a sleeve with gold foil details (gold foil = happiness).

I hope that as soon as the photos from the wedding are edited and developed, I can share them with you as well which I have no doubt will be just stunning.

Happy Monday everyone; hope you all have a great and productive week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment