Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Week#8: My Photography Project - Offices and Spaces


For the last few weeks I've been freelancing for 24.com, one of the biggest digital media companies in South Africa. 
It's been a while since I last worked in a proper corporate environment but I must say, I really enjoyed it! Perhaps because I knew I was going to be there only for a few weeks or because the work itself was pretty cool together with a super fun team of great people...

I got to work on some of their bigger brands such as Careers24 and Fin24 but what I enjoyed the most, was working on some side projects they assigned me... I'm not really allow to say much more than that, as they haven't gone live yet, but as soon as they do, I will share with you.

They were pretty cool in letting me take pics of the offices for my weekly Photography Project entry. As you can see the offices are pretty modern and spacious.... And as many media companies, they have awesome kitchens and recreational areas- which I love... plus a CEO that brings fresh cupcakes for their staff every Friday- pretty rad, don't you think?

Thanks Nadia, Marc, Geoff, Deirdre, Catherine, Ricardo, Hanna, Terina and the rest of the team for making me feel so welcomed and at home! Looking forward to working with you again in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment