Friday, January 11, 2013

Carnival Party

Happy Friday everyone!
...so finally, here are the pictures of the end of year Carnival Party for 24.com! I hope you like them...
For the second consecutive year, the team of 24.com asked me to help with the stationery and decor for their function: this time the theme was Carnival Party and the color scheme bright red, turquoise and white.

I not only designed the save the date and invitation but also placemat menus, cocktails menus, welcome signage and order of events, straws and packaging for popcorn plus all the decor that included pinwheels, paper pom-pons, colorful ribbons and a lot more goodies.


As the previous time, I also took photographs during the function - that's not something I normally do but I must admit:  I enjoy it sooo much ;) And one thing that really excited me was  that this time we were able to set a photobooth section with lots of  fun props... It took the guest a little while to get closer and take their pics... by the end of the day, no-one wanted to leave...

And yeay, I think I was able to get some really good shots: here are some of my favorite ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment