Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Petra and Maarten Navy Blue Invites




My first wedding invitation in Afrikaans... yeayy!!!
I've designed many invitations in English and Spanish but this one is my first one in Afrikaans which feels like such an achievement. Everyone knows English is not my first language, but still many brides and grooms trust me to work on their invitations.

Petra and Maarten are the first Afrikaans speaking couple that ask me to design their wedding invitations which was a great honor! I must admit, we had a lot of fun with Petra working on their wedding invitations... Every time we met, we would have a laugh exchanging words in Afrikaans and Spanish. Dankie Petra & Maarten...

Here are the final invitations for their wedding. An elegant suite in Navy Blue and Champagne that includes a sleeve with belly band and inside 3 cards -Main card, Receptions details and a Polaroid style picture of the couple with magnet for their guests to place on their fridges.

I hope you like... 

No comments:

Post a Comment